We design our products with your actual experience needs.
Two of the first 10 outdoor needs are protection from wind and water.
The shells are made with all cotton windproof & water repellent fabric
The Original & Cagney Jackets/vests
Velcro front closure/heavy duty nylon zipper.
Two-way convenient large pockets.
Tuck away 3 piece hood.
Draw cords at hood and bottom for additional wind protection.
Unlined Jackets = light weight
- Clay 33" center back & Grant 29" center back
- Outside pockets are identical to the lined models.
New* KNOX RSFK/MADISON 705
Added for surviving today’s lifestyle - Knox jackets & Madison top coat
- Military grade easy snaps & the same heavy duty #10 zipper
- Increased size of the Large Tablet pocket.
- Larger Phone pocket.
- Deep zippered safety pocket for travel documents and your stuff
- Military grade stretch nylon draw cords for added wind protection.
TIPS WHEN NEW
Your new SURVIVALON jacket or vest is fresh and ready to protect you from the elements.
Being Fresh, its components are too.
A few steps to break it in:
Snaps The snaps start operating tightly.
Initially it’s best to pry them open for the first few wearings, open slowly and easily. They will soon open and close like a breeze.
Cord locks: Give the small piece on the end of the loop extra squeeze to ensure that they are closed.
Velcro All Velcro on your garment will soften with use.
Extra care Keep your water repellent garments working for you by spraying with waterproofing spray now and then/maintain top performance.
There are no products listed under this category.